Curvy Drape Dress Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Dress patterns for sewing that flatter can be hard to come by. While many free sewing patterns might claim to be flattering, many of them are simply too tight or too revealing for a full-figured gal to feel comfortable flaunting. If you are looking to learn how to make your own clothes and how to sew clothes that really pack in the wow factor, this sewing project idea is perfect for you. The Curvy Drape Dress Pattern is a lovely pattern that softly drapes across your body and cinches comfortably at the waist. Give yourself an instant hourglass figure in a pattern you can move in with this dress.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Read NextDIY Pillow Case Night Dress
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Cute Wrap Top
- Diy Small Crossbody Bag
- Sewing Through the Decades: 300+ Historical Sewing Patterns
- Diy Envelope Pillowcase With Ties
- Patching Sewing
- Easy Sew First Aid Kit
- Free Beach Bag Sewing Pattern
- Easy No Measure Drawstring Bag
- Feedsack Tote Diy
- How To Shorten A Zipper
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners