Reversible Holiday Table Runner for Halloween and Thanksgiving
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Holiday decor is often used for just one holiday of the year, so it spends the majority of its time in storage. Rather than creating a beautiful piece of DIY holiday decor that sits in storage most of its life, make a decoration that can be used for multiple holidays! The Reversible Holiday Table Runner for Halloween and Thanksgiving is a beautiful table runner tutorial that can be used October through November. Learn how to make a table runner that has Halloween designs on one side and Thanksgiving fabric on the other. You will be stunned by the beauty and efficiency of this project.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
You might think you need years of sewing experience in order to make your own clothes, however this Comfortably Bold Shirt Refashion… Continue reading: "Comfortably Bold Shirt Refashion Pattern"
- Easy Valentine Bag
- Fabric Pumpkins
- How to Make Felt Christmas Lights Ornaments
- Embroidered Snowflake Pincushion
- Tie-Riffic Treat Holder for Dad
- 11 Holiday Placemat Patterns to Sew
- Slipcover Wreath Pattern
- How to Sew a Gift for Any Occasion: 12 Easy Do-It-Yourself Gift Ideas Free eBook
- Fabric Pumpkin Tutorial - 90's Grunge Shirt
- Reversible Holiday Table Runner for Halloween and Thanksgiving
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Kids Farmhouse Apron Sewing Tutorial
- Barbie Tulle Dress Tutorial
- Diy Hobbyhorse/ Stick Horse
- Come Together Purse Lining & Mini Bags
- How To Sew A Zipper Pouch
- Basket Quilt Block
- Hourglass Quilt Block
- Easy Cloth Tortilla Warmer
- Flannel Fabric Face Mask Tutorial [Printable Templates]
- Embroidered Heart Decoration
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners