Reversible Holiday Table Runner for Halloween and Thanksgiving
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Holiday decor is often used for just one holiday of the year, so it spends the majority of its time in storage. Rather than creating a beautiful piece of DIY holiday decor that sits in storage most of its life, make a decoration that can be used for multiple holidays! The Reversible Holiday Table Runner for Halloween and Thanksgiving is a beautiful table runner tutorial that can be used October through November. Learn how to make a table runner that has Halloween designs on one side and Thanksgiving fabric on the other. You will be stunned by the beauty and efficiency of this project.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Bitten Gingerbread Man Ornament
- Mini Felt Bunny
- Bunny Pouch Necklace
- Reversible Holiday Table Runner for Halloween and Thanksgiving
- 11 Holiday Placemat Patterns to Sew
- 11 Homemade Gifts For Any Occasion
- Patriotic Throw Pillows
- How to Sew a Gift for Any Occasion: 12 Easy Do-It-Yourself Gift Ideas Free eBook
- How to Make Felt Christmas Lights Ornaments
- Free Scrappy Christmas Tree Pattern
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Pattern For A Baby Bib With Square Corners
- Coats & Clark
- Common Sewing Stitches You Need To Know
- Elastic Waist Linen Shorts Free Sewing Pattern
- Easy Diy Harvest Apron
- Diy Reusable Duster Cloths
- Learn Three Visible Mending Techniques
- Visible Mending: Sewing Guide
- MaryRose O'Donnell - Editorial Intern
- DIY Ruffled Burlap Table Runner
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners