Jogging Pants Refashion Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Use this Jogger Pants Refashion tutorial to upcycle and repurpose old, baggy sweatpants into something you can work (or work out) with! With this free sewing pattern, you won't have to dash out the door to an expensive athletics store next time you want to add a workout staple to your wardrobe. Simply use this pattern and the sweatpants you already have, and get jogging!
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Stenciled Boho Denim Table Runner
- Scrap Busting Diy: Reusable Makeup Remover Pads And Washing Bag
- Draped Color Block Tee
- Denim DIY Tablet Stand
- Summer Dress
- Vintage Trousers into Cuffed Shorts Tutorial
- Maxi to Midi Dress Refashion
- Elizabeth Taylor's Favorite Lace Skirt
- Retro Relaxation Aromatherapy Pillows
- How to Make Slippers From Jeans
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- DIY Face Mask Using a Sock (No-Sew)
- Sewing Project Plan (Free Printable)
- DIY Watercolor Pillow
- Floral Embroidered Canvas Shoes
- Geometric Patchwork Quilt Pattern
- How to Wash a Fabric Face Mask
- Dresden Quilted Zipper Bag
- Make The Cutest Mini Fabric Bin!
- Mason Jar Pincushion
- DIY Circle Swimsuit Cover Up
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners