Jogging Pants Refashion Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Use this Jogger Pants Refashion tutorial to upcycle and repurpose old, baggy sweatpants into something you can work (or work out) with! With this free sewing pattern, you won't have to dash out the door to an expensive athletics store next time you want to add a workout staple to your wardrobe. Simply use this pattern and the sweatpants you already have, and get jogging!
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 25+ Things To Do With Old Socks
- Plaid Button Down Skirt Refashion
- Short T-Shirt Refashion
- Sweatshirt Liposuction
- Upcycled Palm Leaf DIY Clutch
- Vintage Dress Refashion Tutorial
- Retro Relaxation Aromatherapy Pillows
- 40+ Ideas for What to Make with Old Jeans
- Vintage Sheet Robe Refashion
- Ladylike Teacup DIY Pincushion
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Make Your Own Fabric With Qayg- Free!
- Diy Ghost Mermaid Costume
- DIY Fabric Wallet
- Reversible Casserole Carrier
- Dino Costume
- No Sew Face Mask
- Diy Hooded Cloak
- How To Install Bag Feet
- Flared T-shirt Pattern
- Reversible Placemat With Pockets
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners