Refashioned Mermaid Dress Skirt Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
With the Refashioned Mermaid Dress Skirt Pattern, you can create a stylish skirt as well as a cute cocktail dress that look like they came straight from the racks of your favorite department store. It's always nice to come across patterns that are a double-whammy, and this cute refashion definitely delivers. Learn how to use recycled materials to create a jaw-dropping addition to your wardrobe that's both formal and cost-effective. Your friends won't believe you when you tell them you made this stunningly chic bottom - and your new cocktail dress - from an upcycled treasure.
Project Type: Make a Project
Time to complete: In an evening
Sewn by: Both Hand and Machine
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- Update a Frayed Towel with Fabric Scrap Bias Binding
- The Great Gathered Cowl V-Neck
- DIY Upcycled T-shirt Dress for Girls
- Easy Sequined Pocket
- Boho Style Patchwork Poncho
- Ladylike Teacup DIY Pincushion
- Plaid Button Down Skirt Refashion
- Refashion Shorts into a Skirt
- Vintage Vest to Maxi Dress Tutorial
- Upcycled Crib Sheets DIY Curtains
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners