Refashioned Mermaid Dress Skirt Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
With the Refashioned Mermaid Dress Skirt Pattern, you can create a stylish skirt as well as a cute cocktail dress that look like they came straight from the racks of your favorite department store. It's always nice to come across patterns that are a double-whammy, and this cute refashion definitely delivers. Learn how to use recycled materials to create a jaw-dropping addition to your wardrobe that's both formal and cost-effective. Your friends won't believe you when you tell them you made this stunningly chic bottom - and your new cocktail dress - from an upcycled treasure.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Sewn byBoth Hand and Machine
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
The Pink Blush Scalloped DIY Dress will make you look and feel so feminine and chic. This dress was inspired by a similar one from… Continue reading: "Pink Blush Scalloped DIY Dress"
- Retro Relaxation Aromatherapy Pillows
- Muscle T-Shirt Laundry Keeper
- Denim Shirt Dress Upcycling Project
- Denim Chevron Cushion
- Vintage Sheet Robe Refashion
- 40+ Ideas for What to Make with Old Jeans
- Kinsugi Inspired Trousers
- Upcycled Lace Shorts Tutorial
- How to Make Slippers From Jeans
- 35+ Refashioning Projects for Refashionistas
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Make The Cutest Mini Fabric Bin!
- Mason Jar Pincushion
- DIY Circle Swimsuit Cover Up
- Adorable Bakery Embroidery Pattern
- Upcycled Jeans Fabric Basket
- Why And How To Use Interfacing
- 16 Face Coverings to Sew
- DIY Coffee Cozy with Photograph
- DIY T-Shirt Dress
- Colorful Washable Rug DIY
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners