This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Upcycled Denim Hanging Baskets
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"I use these denim storage baskets in my craft room they are so handy for bits and pieces or small craft projects on the go. The embroidery hoop not only makes the baskets easy to get into but they also make it easy to hang them. All you need is the leg of an old pair of jeans and some contrasting fabric for the liner. This is a very easy sewing project that can be completed either by hand or machine."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Sewn byEither Hand or Machine
- jeans leg
- fat quarter cotton fabric
- wooden embroidery hoop about 6"
- needle and thread
Read NextSeattle Style Shirt Dress Refashion
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Seattle Style Shirt Dress Refashion
- Embroidered Dress to Tote Refashion
- DIY Denim Log Cabin Pocket Pillows
- Refashion Shirts into a Kamino
- Little Teapot Pincushion Tutorial
- How To Make Upcycled Denim Bows (2 Ways)
- Super Simple T-shirt Quilt
- DIY Rustic Recycled Jeans Coasters
- Make a Neck Pillow from a Sweatshirt
- Upcycled Shirt Cuff Pouch
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free Kid's Robe Pattern
- Shiny + Bright Ornament #6
- Free Mitten Sewing Pattern
- What is Draping? In Sewing and Fashion
- Teardrop Nostalgic Christmas Ornament
- Felt Nativity Advent Calendar Pattern
- DIY Fabric Tree For Christmas
- Star Christmas Ornament Block
- Sew Fast Autumn Table Runner Pattern
- Yoga Mat Strap
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners