Easy Way To Apply Bias Tape To A V-neck Tutorial
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Have you ever wanted to apply a bias tape to a v-neck and did not know how? This quick and easy tutorial will show you how to do this and is appropriate for woven and knit fabrics. This kind of technique can be use when you do not want to sew a collar to your garment, making the garment lighter and easier to style –which is perfect for the warmer days of summer. I am using calico fabric and cotton/poly bias tape for illustration purposes so you can see clearly what I am doing. However, for better results please match the thread to the bias tape and the bias tape to the fabric."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Sewing With Flannel: Tips You Need To Know
- 14 Unconventional Sewing Tools
- Take Control Of Your Fabric Stash With These Fabric Storage Ideas
- Tips for Buying a Sewing Machine
- Fitted Face Mask Pattern
- How to Add a Pocket
- How to Choose the Best Fabric for Skirts
- Know Your Skirts Guide [Infographic]
- 9 Sewing Machine Problems and Solutions
- What Fabrics Can Be Tie-Dyed?
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Felt Heart Garland
- Easy Cosmetics Bag Pattern
- Logs Caddy
- Heart Shaped Pot Holders
- How To Choose Fabric For Sewing Clothing
- Tips To Sew Sweater Knit
- How To Sew An Invisible Zipper In A Pillow
- Easy Wrap Dress Free Sewing Pattern
- Giraffe And Friends Easy Baby Quilt From A Jelly Roll
- A Quick Guide To Snap Fasteners For Clothing Or Bags
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners