How to Make a Frog Stuffed Animal Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Hop to making adorable spring craft ideas before the rain starts to fall! If you are looking for short and sweet spring sewing projects, make a stuffed frog for the kiddo in your life. This surprisingly easy stuffed animal pattern shows you How to Make a Frog Stuffed Animal Pattern that looks just like the real thing. Plus, this easy stuffed animal does not take very long to make. You will be done before you can say “ribbit, ribbit, ribbit”! If you want to make this idea even more creative, consider adding some felt lily pads made out of scraps!
Project Type: Make a Project
Time to complete: Under an hour
Sewn by: Machine
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Kids Upcycled Dish Towel Apron
- Fun and Flouncy Ruffle Skirt Pattern
- Splashy Flamingo Felt Pillow
- Sewing for Beginners: Tips for Pressing Fabric
- Simple Lace Tote Bag Pattern
- Free Handbag Pattern With Hoop Handles
- Citrus Slice Purse Sewing Pattern
- 3-In-1 DIY Bathing Suit
- Caftan Inspired DIY Beach Cover-Up
- Waterproof Quilted Picnic Blanket
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners