How to Make a Frog Stuffed Animal Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Hop to making adorable spring craft ideas before the rain starts to fall! If you are looking for short and sweet spring sewing projects, make a stuffed frog for the kiddo in your life. This surprisingly easy stuffed animal pattern shows you How to Make a Frog Stuffed Animal Pattern that looks just like the real thing. Plus, this easy stuffed animal does not take very long to make. You will be done before you can say “ribbit, ribbit, ribbit”! If you want to make this idea even more creative, consider adding some felt lily pads made out of scraps!
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Read NextDIY Teddy Bear Clothes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 31 Easy Sew Bookmarks
- Make Pom Pom Pillows
- Mens Pajama Shorts With Pockets
- Krista West from Avlea Folk Embroidery
- 25+ Anna & Elsa Costume DIYs + Frozen Costume Patterns
- Common and Traditional Embroidery Stitches [Infographic]
- Simple Peplum Top
- How To Cut Pants Into Shorts
- Easy Diy Towel Poncho For Kids
- Drawn Thread Hem Stitch Finish Tutorial
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners