How To Make A No-Sew Face Mask Using T-Shirt
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"No-sew face mask is super easy to make and it follows the CDC guidelines and recommendations. I designed the face mask that you can wear in two ways. One way requires two thin hair bands that you put on pleated sides of the mask. And the other way is just twisting the mask right by the openings and put them over your ear lobes. Also, this no-sew face mask is doubled layered so you can put filter material in between. What you need to make no-sew face mask is a T-shirt and sharp scissors and free template that is available to download on my blog. The template is in adult and child size. "
NotesStay well and be safe!
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Sewn byEither Hand or Machine
- thin hair bands - optional
- filter material - Coffee filter CDC recommendation
Cut out the face mask out of t-shirt - on fold - using my free template
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Sewing a quilt is not an easy talent to master. However, this Squaring Up a DIY Quilt Block video tutorial will make sewing the… Continue reading: "How to Square Up a Quilt Blockvideocam"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Bear Paw Quilt Block
- Easy Fleece Poncho Pattern For Kids
- How To Sew Fleece Blankets
- Baby Changing Mat Patterns
- Double Layer Chiffon Blouse Free Tutorial
- Diy Wine Dispenser From A Christmas Stocking
- Easy Diy Infinity Scarf
- Adorable 12-18 Month Old Dress Pattern
- No Sew Halloween Cape
- Diy Dog Ghost Costume
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners