We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
This darling Vintage Handkerchief Free Apron Pattern is a great way to show off pretty handkerchiefs! It would be a great hostess or family gift as well. Learn how to make an apron on a budget that would put Betty Crocker and Betty Drapers kitchen chic to shame with this free apron pattern. All you need to make this DIY apron idea is some old handkerchiefs and you are set to go. If you not have scrap handkerchiefs laying around, you could easily make this from scraps or fat quarters too!
Project Type: Make a Project
Time to complete: In an evening
Sewn by: Machine
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Four Leather Card Holder Patterns
- Die Cut Wallet Sewing Pattern
- Glitter Unicorn Pencil Pouch Pattern
- Bunny Die Cut DIY Sleeping Mask
- Love Lives Here Foil Applique DIY Banner
- Die Cutter 10 Minute Headband Tutorial
- Cricut Wristlet Clutch Tutorial
- Felt Alpaca Ornament Pattern
- I Have a Dream Felt Banner Pattern
- Mini Mouse Sewing Pattern
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners