We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
This darling Vintage Handkerchief Free Apron Pattern is a great way to show off pretty handkerchiefs! It would be a great hostess or family gift as well. Learn how to make an apron on a budget that would put Betty Crocker and Betty Draper's kitchen chic to shame with this free apron pattern.
All you need to make this DIY apron idea is some old handkerchiefs and you are set to go. If you do not have scrap handkerchiefs laying around, you could easily make this from scraps or fat quarters too!
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Read NextPioneer Free Apron Pattern
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Plaid Pumpkins Table Runner Easy Quilt Pattern
- Denim Christmas Pockets
- Free Printable – Holiday Card Collection
- How To Sew A Ruffled Collar For Babies And Kids – Sewing Tutorial
- 4-at-a-time Hst Method
- Scrappy Santa Gnomes Table Runner Quilt Pattern
- Halter Vest – Free Sewing Pattern
- How To Sew An Ipad Cover- Easy Free Pattern
- Quilted Tissue Holders
- Scrappy Quilted Christmas Ornaments
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners