Adjustable Free Apron Patterns
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
These free pdf-patterns help you make an adjustable kitchen apron for kids and adults. These Adjustable Free Apron Patterns are quick and easy to create, but most of all, they are super handy. They have one long strap which runs through tunnels in the arm scyes, so that they are super easy to put on and adjust. Both kid and adult patterns can be printed at home, are easy to assemble, and come with seam allowances included. All materials and instructions are described in detail in the tutorial.
Project Type: Make a Project
Time to complete: In an evening
Sewn by: Machine
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Quilted Notecards
- Ruched Headband
- How To Sew a Star Softie
- Sew A Welt Zipper Pocket
- No Pattern T-shirt and Dress
- Girl's Tiered Skirt
- Leather Look Handbag
- 20+ Patterns to Make Dish Towels
- Upcycled Tea Towel Messenger Bag
- 33 Free Shirt Patterns: Learn How to Sew a Shirt