Adjustable Free Apron Patterns
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
These free pdf-patterns help you make an adjustable kitchen apron for kids and adults. These Adjustable Free Apron Patterns are quick and easy to create, but most of all, they are super handy. They have one long strap which runs through tunnels in the arm scyes, so that they are super easy to put on and adjust. Both kid and adult patterns can be printed at home, are easy to assemble, and come with seam allowances included. All materials and instructions are described in detail in the tutorial.
Project Type: Make a Project
Time to complete: In an evening
Sewn by: Machine
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Perfect Dress Fit
- DIY Vintage Blouse
- DIY Vintage High-Waisted Pants
- Embroidered Snowflake Ornament Tutorial
- Easy Drawstring Carry All Bag
- Nutcracker Ornament Table Runner
- How to Add Extra Pockets to Tote Bags
- Triangle Travel Tote
- How to Make a Collar Facing
- Woof Woof Meow Fabric Collection
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners