Sewing Machine Cover Pattern + Tutorial
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Making your own Sewing Machine Cover Pattern is very easy, even if you are a beginner. In this free tutorial, I will show you how to make your own custom cover pattern for your machine and also how to sew it together. This Sewing Pattern is rather easy to make. You are just going to need 3 measurements of your sewing machine and one more from the pattern itself. If you don’t want to get on the trouble of measuring your own machine here you will find the measurements of mine, that should be a pretty standard size. "
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Reversible Bucket Hat - Free Sewing Pattern
- Diy Portable Gaming Case
- Sun Pillow Punch Needle Project
- Drop-Shaped One-Shoulder Bag
- Simple Twin Bag With Partition Pocket
- Round Bottom Drawstring Bucket Bag
- Any Occasion Dress
- Lotus Hoodie
- Golden Ash Top
- Shannon's Bonnet
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners