Scrap Fabric Homemade Christmas Cards
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
For sewers who love reducing, reusing, and recycling, these Scrap Fabric Homemade Christmas Cards are the perfect way to spread some holiday cheer while saving money and creating an environmentally-friendly greeting. After all, the holiday season is upon us, which means it's time to get crafty. So when you're looking for a way to use every piece of fabric you have, including those trimmings and loose threads, turn them into nifty upcycled Christmas sewing projects like this one. You're sure to bring a smile to their faces with this quick and easy project.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Sewn byBoth Hand and Machine
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Balsam Gnomes Quilt
- Easy Sew Wine Bottle Bag
- Easy Reversible Placemats With Rounded Corners
- Homes For The Holidays Mini Quilt
- Pentagon Star Ornaments
- Yo Yo Ornaments
- Diy Drawstring Gift Bags
- Free Slipper Sewing Pattern For Women
- Sew Easy Lightweight Scarf
- Cornhole Bean Bag Sewing Tutorial
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners