This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Knit Pencil Skirt
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"If you’re looking for a simple but comfortable and flattering skirt, this knit pencil skirt is it! This skirt tutorial will teach you how to make your own simple skirt pattern with elastic waist, made for your own body shape and measurements and that will fit you perfectly! This knit pencil skirt would be the perfect project for a beginner that has sewn at least one skirt before and wants to explore sewing with knits. If you’ve never sewn knit or stretch clothes before, I totally recommend starting with this project because it’s so simple."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Read Next40+ Free Shorts Patterns (to Sew)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Types Of Buttons: A Comprehensive Guide
- Best of National Sewing Month 2021
- Easy Sew Shirt Extender
- How To Sew Your Own Padded Fabric Bag Handles
- Diy 4th Of July Pillow
- Diy Bias Tape Tutorial
- Machine Embroidered Stamped Mini Tote Bag
- Diy Sunglasses Case
- Difference Between Textile and Fabric and Cloth
- Americana Star Placemat Quilt Pattern
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners