Totally Tulip DIY Skirt
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Accentuate your feminine curves with the Totally Tulip DIY Skirt. The combination of a curve cut on the bias and two sets of pleats near the hips form the gorgeous tulip shape of this skirt. Tulip skirts are wonderful to wear for business as well as leisure because the two front layers open as you walk so that your legs are not restricted as with a pencil skirt. You'll only need a yard and a half of fabric for this sewing pattern, which comes free with the tutorial. DIY clothing like this skirt will save you the stress of going to the store and save you money as well.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
The Purse Frame Coin Purse Pattern is one of those easy sewing projects you do not want to miss. Use a single fat quarter to learn how… Continue reading: "Purse Frame Coin Purse Pattern"
- Lazy Day Free Skirt Pattern
- Micro Mini Simple Skirt Pattern
- Ice Cream Social Skirt
- One Hour High Waist Lace Lay Over Skirt
- Flared Neoprene DIY Skirt
- 40+ Free Shorts Patterns
- Boho Dreams Skirt Tutorial
- Maternity Dress to Skirt Tutorial
- Retro-Inspired Printed Palazzo Pants
- 35+ Free Skirt Sewing Patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- All About Bobbins
- Make A Square Hem Circle Skirt
- Mini Felt Mermaid Softie + Free Pattern
- Face Mask Sewing Pattern With Neck Band
- Diy Face Mask Without Sewing Machine
- Easy Way To Apply Bias Tape To A V-neck Tutorial
- Circus Monkey Felt Book Page
- Graffiti Dress Free Sewing Pattern
- Diy Reusable Kitchen Towels
- Fall Leaves Coasters
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners