This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Totally Tulip DIY Skirt
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Accentuate your feminine curves with the Totally Tulip DIY Skirt. The combination of a curve cut on the bias and two sets of pleats near the hips form the gorgeous tulip shape of this skirt. Tulip skirts are wonderful to wear for business as well as leisure because the two front layers open as you walk so that your legs are not restricted as with a pencil skirt. You'll only need a yard and a half of fabric for this sewing pattern, which comes free with the tutorial. DIY clothing like this skirt will save you the stress of going to the store and save you money as well.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Read NextGood Vibrations Circle Skirt Pattern
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Create a breezy, boho chic cardigan that's sure to be your wardrobe essential for spring and summer with this sewing tutorial. With… Continue reading: "Simple Kimono Cardigan Tutorial"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy Sensory Mat Tutorial
- Diy Spider Web Pillow
- Diy Halloween Banner
- How to Make a Bag Out of a Mask
- Tote Bags To Seat Cushions
- Notebook Cover With Receipt Pocket
- How To Make A Toiletry Wrap
- DIY Felt Leaf Placemats
- DIY Cute Ghost Decorations
- Free Pumpkin Placemat Pattern
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners