This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Diy Plastic Bag Holder To Sew
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Learn how to make a DIY plastic bag holder to keep bags safely organized! This beginner sewing project only uses one fat quarter! When I first got married over a decade ago, I was given a simple net plastic bag holder. I’ve been using it ever since. It works great, but over time it was wearing out and discoloring. I realized how easy it was to make a DIY plastic bag holder and set out to make a good looking one with really cute fabric. The best part about this plastic bag holder is that it’s really easy to sew (the perfect beginner sewing project), and it only uses one fat quarter of fabric!"
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Read NextOwl-Hotpads "Henry and Hobbes"
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 31 Easy Sew Bookmarks
- Make Pom Pom Pillows
- Mens Pajama Shorts With Pockets
- Krista West from Avlea Folk Embroidery
- 25+ Anna & Elsa Costume DIYs + Frozen Costume Patterns
- Common and Traditional Embroidery Stitches [Infographic]
- Simple Peplum Top
- How To Cut Pants Into Shorts
- Easy Diy Towel Poncho For Kids
- Drawn Thread Hem Stitch Finish Tutorial
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners