We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"It's super quick and easy to make a ruffle flower headband. All you need is a little bit of your fabric of choice, some elastic (or a ready made elastic headband) and a hot glue gun. Simple, cute, and no sewing skills required! It's a great way to use up some of your scraps."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
- Scraps of fabric
- Hot glue gun and glue
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Aladdin's Vest
- How to Sew Canvas
- How to make Lavender Bags
- Small Zipper Pouch
- Organizer Sewing Pattern
- How to Make a Soft Baby Blanket (Video)
- National Sewing Month 2019
- 20 DIY Window Treatments
- 30 1920s Patterns Coco Chanel Would Love
- How to Sew a Drawstring Bag
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners