Fabric Christmas Ornaments
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"If you have several scrap fabric from your Christmas sewings, this is one of the great way to use your scrap fabrics. You can use different colours to decorate your tree and make your decorations more cozy. It took 10 ins to make one ornament, I am planning to make more and gift to my neighbours. DIY Christmas tree ornaments is an easy and fast project during holiday season. Decorating on ornament depends on your imagination, buttons, ribbons etc..."
NotesPlease follow the tutorial for the instruction.
Hope you enjoy your project.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Sewn byBoth Hand and Machine
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
You might think you need years of sewing experience in order to make your own clothes, however this Comfortably Bold Shirt Refashion… Continue reading: "Comfortably Bold Shirt Refashion Pattern"
- Friendly Little Mice Sewing Pattern
- White Sparkles Holiday Face Mask DIY
- Wrapping Paper Organizer
- Easy Snowflake Coasters To Sew Free Template
- Lace Angels
- Scrappy Patchwork Gift Bag
- Adorable Washcloth Snowman Christmas Ornament
- DIY "Ugly" Christmas Face Mask
- Felt Christmas Trees Decoration
- Easy Snowflake Coasters to Sew
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Kids Farmhouse Apron Sewing Tutorial
- Barbie Tulle Dress Tutorial
- Diy Hobbyhorse/ Stick Horse
- Come Together Purse Lining & Mini Bags
- How To Sew A Zipper Pouch
- Basket Quilt Block
- Hourglass Quilt Block
- Easy Cloth Tortilla Warmer
- Flannel Fabric Face Mask Tutorial [Printable Templates]
- Embroidered Heart Decoration
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners