Mini Felt Hand Sewn Christmas Stockings
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Felt is such a fun fabric to work with, especially for hand sewing. These felt stockings are easy to make and can be a quick sew. After add some ric rac or yarn to add color. These are also a good beginning hand sewing project to help teach kids how to sew. It's quick so it helps with their attention span. They can choose the felt they want and the color string to customize it for them. "
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Oh Starry Night Table Runner
- Swiss Cross Christmas Tree Skirt
- Christmas Pudding DIY Ornament
- 350+ Free Christmas Sewing Patterns
- Scandinavian Felt Tree Decoration
- Snowy Scene Bag Transformation
- How to Plan Sewing Christmas Gifts
- Adorable Washcloth Snowman Christmas Ornament
- Mini Denim Christmas Treat Stockings
- Red Truck Mug Mat
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- No-Sew Sloth Hoodie
- Women's Raglan Shirt
- Christmas Embroidery Hoop
- DIY Polar Bear Pillow
- DIY Snowman Hoop Ornament
- Rolled Hem with a Serger
- Kawaii Gift Box
- Handmade Pincushion and Pattern Weights Set
- 13 Tools and Tips for Sewing With Leather for the First Time
- Sweet DIY Candy Ornaments - 2 FREE Templates!
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners