The Easiest Christmas Table Runner Tutorial
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"In less than an hour you can use festive Christmas fabric to make a table runner for your kitchen or dinning room table. This step by step tutorial shows how you can easily make this inexpensive project. I made my table runner while my son napped and it cost less than $5."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- One Yard Children's Christmas Apron
- Sock Reindeer Stuffed Animal
- Adorable Washcloth Snowman Christmas Ornament
- Stuffed Christmas Tree
- How to Plan Sewing Christmas Gifts
- Friendly Little Mice Sewing Pattern
- Oh Starry Night Table Runner
- Christmas Tree Hot Pads
- 350+ Free Christmas Sewing Patterns
- DIY Envelope Softie for Santa
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Make Your Own Fabric With Qayg- Free!
- Diy Ghost Mermaid Costume
- DIY Fabric Wallet
- Reversible Casserole Carrier
- Dino Costume
- No Sew Face Mask
- Diy Hooded Cloak
- How To Install Bag Feet
- Flared T-shirt Pattern
- Reversible Placemat With Pockets
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners