- see all comments
"I have downloaded the Trevor Pyjama pattern but am unable to just print one size but I cannot turn off the layers of unwangted sizes"
"Well it would have been helpful if it had said that in the first place! Thanks for letting us know."
Dining and Kitchen
Find kitchen crafts, craft projects using kitchen towels and much more in the Dining and Kitchen sewing section. We feature the best free sewing patterns on the web.
For more patterns like these, sign up for our Sewing it Up newsletter.
Sort Results By:
Hot Potato Pouch
Heart-Shaped Pot Holders
Customized DIY Tea Towels
25 Casserole Carrier Patterns (Free)
Vintage Embroidered Table Runner
Infinite Options Reversible Table Runner
Dish Towels That Stay Put
Contemporary Quilted Table Runner
Cutlery Pockets Sewing Pattern
Dishtowel Potholder Tutorial
Boxy Lunch Bag Pattern
Simply Scrappy Dish Towel
DIY Pot Holders Pattern
Two-Handed Casserole DIY Pot Holder
Project of the Day
How to Square Up a Block Tutorial
Sometimes it can be hard to try out a new art or a new craft. There are so many specific skills that you need to know that it can be… Continue reading: "How to Square Up a Block Tutorial"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How to Sew a Simple Coaster
- Sweet Dreams Easy Quilt Pattern
- Refashion a T-Shirt That is Too Small
- May Flowers Spring Wreath DIY
- Easy Shopping Bag
- Dresden Plate Quilt Block
- Chair Cover Sewing Pattern
- Scraptastic Face Wipes
- Easy DIY Heart Pillow (With Reverse Applique)
- Why Do Clothes Shrink in the Dryer?
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners