Two-Handed Casserole DIY Pot Holder
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
This Two-Handed Casserole DIY Pot Holder is a great project for beginners and makes a fabulous gift for the neighbor who always brings a casserole over, just when you need it. Loosely based on other similar pot holder patterns, this smart sewing project will ensure that your hands stay extra safe while pulling a casserole out of the oven or transporting it to the table. With two mitts on either side, this kitchen helper will not slide around like using two separate pot holders might.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Have an old kitchen canister sitting around that's begging to be repurposed? If you don't, it is time to snag one from the thrift… Continue reading: "DIY Upcycled Sewing Organizer With Pin Cushion"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Quilted Tote
- Heart Softie
- Webbing Straps for Bags
- Mommy & Me Tote Bag Tutorial
- Travel Storage Bags
- Paneled Skirt Sewing Pattern for Girls
- Reusable Produce Bags
- Embroidered Felt Scissor Cover
- Blue Mini Biscornu
- Tote Bag decorated with Pin Tucks
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners