Tulip Dress Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
The Tulip Dress is easy to make. There are just two pieces to sew together, a couple of darts, and a tuck at the front required to complete the piece. The soft tulip shape of this dress pattern resembles the bubble hemlines and soft curves that are in this season. Learn how to make a dress that flatters with this free sewing pattern. This pattern uses several yard of fabric and can be completed in one afternoon by an experienced sewist. If you are new to sewing, it may take you a bit longer, but the final product will be worth the time spent.
Project Type: Make a Project
Time to complete: In an evening
Sewn by: Machine
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How to Start a Hand Stitch
- Pumps and Pearls Vintage Apron
- 10 Minute Tea Towel Apron
- Crossback Free Apron Pattern
- Chambray DIY Crafter's Apron
- 38 Fabric Pumpkin Patterns & Other Pumpkin Craft Ideas
- To Wash Fabric Before Sewing or Not: Tips for Preparing Fabric
- 10 Designer Sewing Patterns
- Beautiful Beginner DIY Dresses: 24 Easy Dress Patterns
- What Kind of Thread to Use for Sewing Leather
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners