Tulip Dress Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
The Tulip Dress is easy to make. There are just two pieces to sew together, a couple of darts, and a tuck at the front required to complete the piece. The soft tulip shape of this dress pattern resembles the bubble hemlines and soft curves that are in this season. Learn how to make a dress that flatters with this free sewing pattern. This pattern uses several yard of fabric and can be completed in one afternoon by an experienced sewist. If you are new to sewing, it may take you a bit longer, but the final product will be worth the time spent.
Project Type: Make a Project
Time to complete: In an evening
Sewn by: Machine
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How to Make a Vest: 8 DIY Vest Pattern Ideas
- Easy Plaid Peplum Top
- Adorable Argyle Christmas Stocking Pattern
- Vest To Scarf Refashion
- Felt Christmas Mushroom Ornaments
- Christmas Angel Pattern
- Black Labrador Pillow
- Mock Neck Long Sleeve Top
- Christmas Table Runner Free Sewing Pattern
- Perfect Dress Fit
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners