Halloween Pumpkin DIY Pot Holder Tutorial
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Here is an easy DIY pumpkin pot holder tutorial to whip up quickly for Halloween. These are super cute and can be used as hot pads or trivets to place hot food on. You can use a few different fabrics and make the pumpkin pot holders reversible for a little extra fun. My favorite detail of these is the stitching that makes the little pumpkin stripes and is fun to sew. Black stripe or purple pumpkins would be super cute too!
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Pixel Perfect Pumpkin Quilt Pattern
- Homemade Peter Pan Costume
- DIY Vintage Princess Lolly Halloween Costume
- Little Anna Peasant Dress Pattern
- Halloween Trick or Treat Bag Tutorial
- How to Make An Owl Costume
- How to Make a Chef's Hat
- How to Make Your Own Halloween Costumes: 9 DIY Halloween Costumes eBook
- Snow White Costume
- A Christmas Story Homemade Halloween Costume
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- No-Sew Sloth Hoodie
- Women's Raglan Shirt
- Christmas Embroidery Hoop
- DIY Polar Bear Pillow
- DIY Snowman Hoop Ornament
- Rolled Hem with a Serger
- Kawaii Gift Box
- Handmade Pincushion and Pattern Weights Set
- Sewing With Leather for the First Time
- Sweet DIY Candy Ornaments - 2 FREE Templates!
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners