Jazzed Up Embroidery
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Whether you are just learning how to embroider or have been stitching away for years, you can always learn how to embroider in a new way or add to old skills. This Jazzed Up Embroidery tutorial gives you a few options for adding some new and interesting textures to your embroidered project. Whether you want to learn how to add beaded eyes or cover your embroidery hoop in colorful fabric, this post on embroidery is sure to show you a new way to make your projects extra special. This would be a great way to recycle or upcycle old and dull embroidery projects, as well.
Project TypeLearn a Technique
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
If you are a sewing mom or grandma with little ones around the house, finding a way to tuck your sharp sewing supplies out of the… Continue reading: "Simple and Sweet Sewing Organizer"
- Embroidery Stitches Free PDF Book
- Home Run Baseball Embroidery Hoop
- Sprinkle Doughnut Felt Project
- Free Leaf Embroidery Pattern
- Floral Embroidered Canvas Shoes
- How to Transfer an Embroidery Pattern
- DIY Harry Potter-Inspired Embroidery Hoop
- How to Make a Monogram
- Embroidered Santa Head Ornament
- America the Embroidered
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 7 Types of Embroidery
- How To Make The Easiest Tassels Ever
- Cactus Mini Quilt
- Womens Cowl Sweatshirt
- Girls Romper Pattern
- Diy Princess In Black Costume
- How To Sew A Ball - Free Ball Sewing Pattern
- Makeup Bag Pattern
- The Easiest Reversible Placemats Ever
- Microwave Baked Potato Bag (easy)
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners