20 Minute Tee Fix
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Take twenty minutes out of your day to learn how to refashion a t-shirt in a fun and exciting way. Whether you have a ripped up tee or just a piece that is too boring for your current wardrobe, the 20 Minute Tee Fix is the perfect t-shirt reconstruction project to add some feminine style to any piece. This project requires an old tee and a crochet doily. If you find both of these in your home, you can make the project for practically nothing. If crochet is not your style, a piece of lace would work just as well.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- How to Make Slippers From Jeans
- Retro Relaxation Aromatherapy Pillows
- Boho Style Patchwork Poncho
- 5 Great Upcycled Curtain Ring Christmas Decorations
- Hands-Free Hip Bag Tutorial
- Sapporo Coat Pattern Review
- T- Shirt Refashion
- 40+ Ideas for What to Make with Old Jeans
- Denim Chevron Cushion
- 10-Minute DIY Toiletry Bag Tutorial
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- No-Sew Sloth Hoodie
- Women's Raglan Shirt
- Christmas Embroidery Hoop
- DIY Polar Bear Pillow
- DIY Snowman Hoop Ornament
- Rolled Hem with a Serger
- Kawaii Gift Box
- Handmade Pincushion and Pattern Weights Set
- Sewing With Leather for the First Time
- Sweet DIY Candy Ornaments - 2 FREE Templates!
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners