20 Minute Tee Fix
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Take twenty minutes out of your day to learn how to refashion a t-shirt in a fun and exciting way. Whether you have a ripped up tee or just a piece that is too boring for your current wardrobe, the 20 Minute Tee Fix is the perfect t-shirt reconstruction project to add some feminine style to any piece. This project requires an old tee and a crochet doily. If you find both of these in your home, you can make the project for practically nothing. If crochet is not your style, a piece of lace would work just as well.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 35+ Refashioning Projects for Refashionistas
- Retro Relaxation Aromatherapy Pillows
- Suisse Embroidery Top Refashion
- Pillowcase Tote Bag Tutorial
- Denim Shirt Dress Upcycling Project
- Denim Chevron Cushion
- How to Make Slippers From Jeans
- Denim Rag Quilt Tutorial
- Upcycled Lace Shorts Tutorial
- Denim Heart Pencil Cases
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Quilted Pot Holders
- Coffee Cup Cozy
- How To Alter Shoulders On A Blouse
- How To Fix A Zipper On Jeans
- Diy Scrunchies 3 Ways!
- Diy Bookmark
- How to Sew Slippery Fabric
- Pincushion Pattern : Pin Girls
- Free Pillow Sham Pattern
- Quilted Table Runner Pattern For Spring
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners