30 Minute Dress-to-Romper Tutorial
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Take a dress, make two cuts, and add some snap seam tape to make a darling romper in 30 minutes or less. A super easy project."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Read NextDenim DIY Tablet Stand
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Go retro using what's in the linen closet with a pillowcase dress pattern for a Sweet and Simple Pillowcase Dress. Make your own… Continue reading: "Sweet and Simple Vintage Pillowcase Dress"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Turning Japanese Bag Free Sewing Pattern And Tutorial
- Easy No-sew Rug
- Free Ice Cream Pint Cozy Sewing Pattern
- Simple Denim Pouch
- 31 Easy Sew Bookmarks
- Make Pom Pom Pillows
- Mens Pajama Shorts With Pockets
- Krista West from Avlea Folk Embroidery
- 25+ Anna & Elsa Costume DIYs + Frozen Costume Patterns
- Common and Traditional Embroidery Stitches [Infographic]
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners