Dog Bed Sewing Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Learn how to make a quick and simple homemade dog bed with this charming project. This sewing pattern is ideal for homes that have a lot of hardwood and tile floors. Your pup needs a soft place to land and this cute and simple project makes that all too easy to create. Surrounded by a zippered pouch, you can easily wash this pet bed every week or so, making sure it stays clean and comfy. Considering creating one of these for your dog's crate, as well.
From the Blogger: "A very simple DIY and, way back when, the first time I ever sewed a zipper."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Common Sewing Stitches You Need To Know
- Elastic Waist Linen Shorts Free Sewing Pattern
- Easy Diy Harvest Apron
- Diy Reusable Duster Cloths
- Learn Three Visible Mending Techniques
- MaryRose O'Donnell - Editorial Intern
- DIY Ruffled Burlap Table Runner
- All About Bobbins
- Santa Claus Goodie Bags
- DIY Christmas Stocking With a Cuff
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners