We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"We got a new dog in May and I read somewhere that dogs like their crates because they think of them as dens. Some dogs like to have the top and sides of their crates to be covered . Rather than buy a crate cover I decided to make one myself. In this tutorial I share the step by step process I used to make a crate cover so that you can make one too."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
"Make a bolster pillow using an old nightgown. This is a wonderful gift for a child who has outgrown a nightgown or for a mother to… Continue reading: "Upcycled Nightgown Bolster Pillow"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Felt Llama Softie
- How To Make Your Own Reversible Quilted Fabric
- The Best Tips For Topstitching
- How To Make A Fabric Swatch Book
- Put Your Scraps To Good Use With These Yoyos
- Diy Reusable Produce Bags
- Gaiter Face Mask Diy
- Make Some Fun Pattern Weights For Your Sewing Room
- Easy Printable Caftan Sewing Pattern
- Which Is Better: Rotary Cutters Or Scissors?
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners