How To Sew A Dog Bed
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"We bought a dog bed for my puppy when we first got him, and it was the perfect size. Well he just turned 1 years old and he has definitely outgrown that first bed. Instead of buying a new one, I decided to use some stuff I had around the house to make him a new one. I wanted it to be extra large so it would be nice and comfortable for him! I’ll show you how to sew a dog bed so that you can make one too! Learn how to sew a dog bed with fabric and foam. Make the perfect DIY comfy cushion for your best furry friend."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Nautical Mug Rug
- Sew Easy Pajama Pants (for Beginners)
- Sew A Super Easy T-shirt
- How To Hem Lace
- How To Turn A Men’s Shirt To Skirt
- How To Make A Tote With Leather Handles
- Meandering Wisconsin ~ A Picnic Quilt Pattern
- Sew A Throw Pillow
- Card Trick Quilt Block
- Spaghetti Strap Top Pattern
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners