We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"We got a dog in May of this year and decided to crate train him. To help his special place feel cozy I made a cover to go around the sides and top so that the crate would feel more like a den for him. Dogs like that, or so I've read. I could have bought a crate cover online but by making one I was able to save a whole bunch of money."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
- 2 1/2 yards fabric
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Tiny Fabric Easter Basket
- Clothes Hanger Cover
- Diy Bunny Banner from Fabric Scraps
- Butterfly Hair Bows
- Easy Lingerie Bag
- How To Make Your Own Bias Tape Binding
- Flounce Hem
- Camisole Sewing Pattern
- How to Make a Sewing Machine Cover
- Kai Scissors Serrated Gift Set
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners