Mitered Corners With Bias Tape
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"This simple and easy to follow step-by-step tutorial helps you learn a very handy skill: how to sew mitered corners with bias tape! Use this cool technique for bias tape mitered corners to help sewing projects like napkins, place mats, table runners, table cloths etc to look more polished! Hey guys! Today I’ll add a new episode to my bias series and I’ll be demonstrating my way of sewing bias tape around corners! I love the look of mitered corners and I’ve been working on perfecting my bias tape skills so I can sew mitered corners with bias tape!"
Project TypeLearn a Technique
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Sewn byBoth Hand and Machine
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Handmade Fabric Border
- Making Bias Tape
- AllFreeSewing's Instagram Links
- Simple Dress Sewing Tutorial
- Easy Sew Remote Pillow
- Decorated Denim Tote Bag
- How To Sew A T-shirt Style Neckband
- Oversized Hot Pads
- Diy Hair Towel Wrap
- How To Sew A Dog Bed
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners