Baby Leggings DIY Harem Pants
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
These Baby Leggings DIY Harem Pants are the perfect 30-minute DIY sewing project for a mother-to-be or a baby shower gift. If you're wracking your brain for a cute but practical gift for an expecting momma in your life, these DIY baby clothes are super easy to make. You can make leggings from scraps of fabric already on hand or buy two coordinating knit fabrics just for this special project. Then, don't forget to add a little embellishment by embroidering something onto the knee or even the bum! Cute and Simple is the key!
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Read NextTiny Tummy Tunic
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free Kids Robe Pattern
- Shiny + Bright Ornament #6
- Free Mitten Sewing Pattern
- What is Draping? In Sewing and Fashion
- Teardrop Nostalgic Christmas Ornament
- Felt Nativity Advent Calendar Pattern
- DIY Fabric Tree For Christmas
- Star Christmas Ornament Block
- Sew Fast Autumn Table Runner Pattern
- Yoga Mat Strap
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners