Two Pillowcase Christening Gown
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Learn how to make a baby dress by refashioning old pillowcases in this brilliant refashioning idea. It can be hard to find the right baby dress pattern for your little one on their big day. You want them to look adorable, but spending too much money on a Christening dress is not always an option. Sewn baby clothes are a great way to save money and the Two Pillowcase Christening Gown does just that. Making dresses for babies out of pillowcases is surprisingly easy, and no one will know the difference.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free Little Black Dress Pattern
- Upcycled Sweater Beret Sewing Pattern
- Easy No Sew Blanket
- DIY Tech Case Tutorial
- Quaint Quilt Block Pattern
- Cozy DIY Spa Slippers
- Pumpkin Spice DIY Dish Towel
- Reusable Grocery Bags Sewing Tutorial + Free Pattern
- How to Fix a Hole in Pants Without Sewing
- Apron Ties And Trim
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners