Cuffed Baby Hat Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Think you can't make anything with one fat quarter? Think again with the Cuffed Baby Hat Pattern. This baby hat pattern is made out of soft knit fabric for a comfortable fit for your little one. It has a fitted top and a cuff that you can roll up however much you want. Everyone will coo over this adorable hat at the next baby shower you attend with this gift. It's a super easy baby hat pattern to sew, so it'll be your go-to baby gift.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
- 1 fat quarter knit fabric
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- National Sewing Month Scavenger Hunt
- National Sewing Month 2019
- 20 DIY Window Treatments
- 30 1920s Patterns Coco Chanel Would Love
- How to Sew a Drawstring Bag
- How to Fix a Bra Band That's Too Tight
- Glitter Vinyl Lunch Sack
- Santa or Gnome Hanging Kitchen Towel
- Phone Charger Holder PDF Pattern
- Marimekko DIY Flower Pillows
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners