Cuffed Baby Hat Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Think you can't make anything with one fat quarter? Think again with the Cuffed Baby Hat Pattern. This baby hat pattern is made out of soft knit fabric for a comfortable fit for your little one. It has a fitted top and a cuff that you can roll up however much you want. Everyone will coo over this adorable hat at the next baby shower you attend with this gift. It's a super easy baby hat pattern to sew, so it'll be your go-to baby gift.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
- 1 fat quarter knit fabric
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Rustic Fabric Christmas Tree Banner
- 32 Valentine's Day Sewing Projects
- Printable DIY Fabric Labels
- How to Sew a Patch
- Customized DIY Tea Towels
- Toadstool Wrist Pincushion Tutorial
- 23+ Beginner Sewing Videos and Tutorials
- Which Body Shape Am I? Quick Tips for the Perfect Fit
- Vintage Kitchen Towel Tutorial
- Puffy Purple Quilt Pattern
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners