Magnetic Little DIY Stockings
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Instead of displaying the Christmas wish lists of your family in a boring way or misplacing them in purses, learn how to make stockings that can hold those wishes until your big shopping day. The Magnetic Little DIY Stockings are precious little Christmas ornaments that are made for your fridge. Designed to hold lists or pieces of magazines, this is an adorable idea to make with and for your kids. Hang these free stocking patterns on your fridge and remind everyone in the family to tuck away a present they want when they think of it.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
The Purse Frame Coin Purse Pattern is one of those easy sewing projects you do not want to miss. Use a single fat quarter to learn how… Continue reading: "Purse Frame Coin Purse Pattern"
- Family Heirloom Christmas Stocking
- The Right Size Sew Christmas Stocking
- Fat Quarter Christmas Stocking
- Sweater Stocking
- Chic Easy Christmas Stocking Pattern
- Mini Stockings
- Custom Quilted Christmas Stockings
- Fun Kids Christmas Stocking Pattern
- 37 Christmas Stocking Patterns
- Rustic Burlap Christmas Stocking
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- All About Bobbins
- Make A Square Hem Circle Skirt
- Mini Felt Mermaid Softie + Free Pattern
- Face Mask Sewing Pattern With Neck Band
- Diy Face Mask Without Sewing Machine
- Easy Way To Apply Bias Tape To A V-neck Tutorial
- Circus Monkey Felt Book Page
- Graffiti Dress Free Sewing Pattern
- Diy Reusable Kitchen Towels
- Fall Leaves Coasters
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners