Perfect Playlist Armband
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Before you go on your next long run, learn how to make an armband that will help you carry your favorite tunes with you. Getting into the groove when it comes to exercising or hitting the gym truly requires the right soundtrack.
This DIY sewing project will show you how to make a fuss-free running or jogging accessory. The Perfect Playlist Armband is designed to fit an iPod and could easily be adjusted to fit any MP3 player you might want to bring along.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Sewn byBoth Hand and Machine
Read NextTiny Little Pincushion
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Give your little one something to tumble around with during playtime with this Fabric Baby Blocks Sewing Pattern. Baby sewing projects… Continue reading: "Fabric Baby Blocks Sewing Pattern"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Make Pom Pom Pillows
- Mens Pajama Shorts With Pockets
- Krista West from Avlea Folk Embroidery
- 25+ Anna & Elsa Costume DIYs + Frozen Costume Patterns
- Common and Traditional Embroidery Stitches [Infographic]
- Simple Peplum Top
- How To Cut Pants Into Shorts
- Easy Diy Towel Poncho For Kids
- Drawn Thread Hem Stitch Finish Tutorial
- Rose Johnston from Threadbare Creations
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners