How to Make a Shield
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Your child will love pretending to be a knight with this pillow play shield. Each shield takes just a couple of hours and a few dollars to make. Learn How to Make a Shield for your little man or little lady with this free sewing pattern for kids and they will have hours and hours of fun.
Created out of soft and safe fabric, this unexpected idea is a great way to make sure your kiddo stays safe while playing pretend. This would make a great addition to a DIY Halloween costume for kids pattern, as well.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Read NextNo Sew Vintage Dolls
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy Spider Web Pillow
- Diy Halloween Banner
- How to Make a Bag Out of a Mask
- Tote Bags To Seat Cushions
- Notebook Cover With Receipt Pocket
- How To Make A Toiletry Wrap
- DIY Felt Leaf Placemats
- DIY Cute Ghost Decorations
- Free Pumpkin Placemat Pattern
- How To Make Half Square Triangles
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners