How to Make a Shield
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Your child will love pretending to be a knight with this pillow play shield. Each shield takes just a couple of hours and a few dollars to make. Learn How to Make a Shield for your little man or little lady with this free sewing pattern for kids and they will have hours and hours of fun. Created out of soft and safe fabric, this unexpected idea is a great way to make sure your kiddo stays safe while playing pretend. This would make a great addition to a DIY Halloween costume for kids pattern, as well.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Sew Lace
- How To Sew A Drawstring Bag
- Dinosaur Bag
- Sewing Cards For Kids
- How To Make Simple Chair Cushions
- Tips For Learning To Read A Sewing Pattern
- Diy Face Mask Without Elastic
- 3d Face Mask Pattern+video Instructions
- Sew A Simple Pillowcase In 15 Minutes Flat
- How To Add Snaps To Your Sewing Projects
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners