Diy Scrunchies 3 Ways!
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Scrunchies have been around for a long while now. They highlight in fashion was back in the ‘80s when all girls and grown-ups wear them as an everyday item. One of the best things I figure out while I was sewing was how to make them completely closed. You see, most of the tutorials out there suggest that you close the tube of fabric on its length, then insert the elastic, and then close the ends. This will leave you with an exposed seam and unless you are using a hair tie instead of an elastic band, it is completely unnecessary. So, in my opinion, they look cleaner and they are actually a lot easier to sew this way. But if you want to use a hair tie to make your scrunchies I will also give you instructions for that later in this post. "
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Sewn byBoth Hand and Machine
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Magic Pillowcase
- Little Black Dress Pattern
- DIY Face Mask Donation Information
- 6 Pocket Tote Bag
- How To Cinch A Waist With Elastic
- Easy Fabric Gift Bag
- Plus Size Babydoll Blouse
- Diy Bean Bag Toss Game
- Handy Dandy Tool Organizer Case
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners