- see all comments
"Updated link https//web.archive.org/web/20200203132624/https//d == iystyle.net/projects/fashion/ruffled-zipper-clutch == /"
"https//www.charmed-liebling.com/uploads/1/1/1/6/11 == 162541/pinkpeonybag9589.pdf. It seems like the link is broken."
"Thanks a lot!!"
"Looking for pattern to make pillows from old cheer uniforms?"
Delicate Vintage-Inspired Tote
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Click here to view your Sewing Patterns.
Learn how to use old napkins to create stunning vintage sewing patterns with this tote bag tutorial. The Delicate Vintage-Inspired Tote uses old-school napkins to create a cute little tote that resembles something straight off the set of Downton Abbey.
Utilizing recycled materials as well as fabric lining to ensure that the bag stays sturdy, this pretty addition to your wardrobe would make a great shopping bag. If you do not have vintage napkins to use, you could easily make this project with some recycled scarves, dollar store napkins, or some unused fat quarters.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Read NextRope Handbag
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Nov 30, 2018
Oh my goodness, I swear my wonderful and much loved Aunt Ettie had serviettes exactly like this! And now I'm remember her divine chocolate cake, haha! Back to the bag!! It's lovely - sweet and so feminine - and the hat's perfect too. Exactly right for a picnic in a spring meadow but before that happens I still have to make it. I'm off to find fabric serviettes!
Jun 17, 2017
Such a good and really beautiful project for a new sewist to make. The instructions are really very clear and the photos are also extremely helpful. I love that she made it from old embroidered serviettes but one could really use any fabric at all and the stronger the fabric the stronger the bag will be. Have fun making it!
Mar 03, 2017
Oh this is so lovely. I can picture myself having a lovely spring afternoon at the park with this bag in tow.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
The Awesome Denim Clutch
At long last, the bag of your dreams is here. Take a look at these instructions on how to make a clutch purse and try to deny that The… Continue reading: "The Awesome Denim Clutch"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free Cell Phone Bag Pattern
- Why is My Thread Wrapping Around the Bobbin?
- Charleston Beginner Pinwheel Quilt Pattern
- Make A Ruffle Dress From Men's Button Down Shirts
- Free Tie-Hem Shorts Sewing Pattern for Girls
- Easy Girl's Sundress Sewing Pattern
- A Line Dress Pattern For Girls
- Turn Your Old Jeans Into Versatile Denim Belts With Pockets
- 30+ Shirt Dress Patterns Free
- Diy Jane Austen Costume
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners