Delicate Vintage-Inspired Tote
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Learn how to use old napkins to create stunning vintage sewing patterns with this tote bag tutorial. The Delicate Vintage-Inspired Tote uses old-school napkins to create a cute little tote that resembles something straight off the set of Downton Abbey.
Utilizing recycled materials as well as fabric lining to ensure that the bag stays sturdy, this pretty addition to your wardrobe would make a great shopping bag. If you do not have vintage napkins to use, you could easily make this project with some recycled scarves, dollar store napkins, or some unused fat quarters.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Read NextBasic Purse Organizer
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Have your dress your spoons, forks, and knives to the nines with this Cutlery Pockets Sewing Pattern. No matter what special occasion… Continue reading: "Cutlery Pockets Sewing Pattern"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy Spider Web Pillow
- Diy Halloween Banner
- How to Make a Bag Out of a Mask
- Tote Bags To Seat Cushions
- Notebook Cover With Receipt Pocket
- How To Make A Toiletry Wrap
- DIY Felt Leaf Placemats
- DIY Cute Ghost Decorations
- Free Pumpkin Placemat Pattern
- How To Make Half Square Triangles
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners