Diy Dog Waste Bag Holder Or Treat Holder
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Do you know a dog that would appreciate Valentine’s Day treats? If you have a dog lover in your life, why not treat them to something simple this Valentine's Day - a DIY Dog Poop Bag or Treat Holder for all of those walks they'll be taking. You can make this project with just a few supplies you can find at most stores, and all you'll need are some basic machine sewing skills. It would be a great starter project for the aspiring seamstress! Our sweet old lady dog loved giving it as a gift to her friend next door."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Sewn byEither Hand or Machine
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Pretty Simple Backpack- Free Pattern
- Recessed Zippers-how To Take Away The Pain
- How Do I Sew That- Boxed Corners On A Bag
- Water Bottle Carrier Bag
- Elastic Waist Skirt Pattern
- Quick DIY Tulle Skirt
- Vintage Embroidered Pillow Pattern
- Pretty Quilt Block Pattern
- Adorable Pig Plush Pattern
- How To Sew A Scrunchie
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners