We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Looking for a convenient DIY travel case? This Essential Oils Pouch Tutorial will help keep your bottles safe when traveling. An easy-to-follow sewing tutorial, this DIY organizer is the perfect beginner sewing pattern. Whether you make this as a DIY gift for someone special or just want a fun sewing pattern to work up, this project has it all! This organizer is chic and convenient, the perfect combination!
From the Blogger: "Essential oils require a soft but protective case to keep your bottles safe when traveling and also keep them away from sunlight. Carry your favorite oils in a cute and convenient case with this easy-to-make Essential Oils Pouch Tutorial."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Quilting Grip Gloves
- Riley Blake Out of this World NASA Fabric
- Free Swim and Rash Guard
- Metallic Dress Made From Strips of Fabric Woven Together
- Summer Sun Hat Made From Strips of Fabric
- DIY Reusable Plastic Baggies
- Reusable Dish Sponge Pattern
- How to Sew a Button
- Shibori Dyed Table Runner and Table Mats
- Magic Pillowcase Instructions (Video Tutorial)
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners