We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Skip worrying about your milk going back or your ice cream melting when you make this free bag pattern. Use 54" wide decorator weight fabric and a reflective car shade to create this functional Insulated Grocery Bag Pattern. This DIY grocery bag is perfect for bringing home those frozen items or packing a picnic for family outings. Learn how to make a bag you will use again and again with this grocery bag pattern. Unlike many other free grocery bag patterns, this sewing hack shows you how to make a grocery bag that does extra work.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
"Make a bolster pillow using an old nightgown. This is a wonderful gift for a child who has outgrown a nightgown or for a mother to… Continue reading: "Upcycled Nightgown Bolster Pillow"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Felt Llama Softie
- How To Make Your Own Reversible Quilted Fabric
- The Best Tips For Topstitching
- How To Make A Fabric Swatch Book
- Put Your Scraps To Good Use With These Yoyos
- Diy Reusable Produce Bags
- Gaiter Face Mask Diy
- Make Some Fun Pattern Weights For Your Sewing Room
- Easy Printable Caftan Sewing Pattern
- Which Is Better: Rotary Cutters Or Scissors?
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners