Micro Boston Bag Pattern – Using Your Scraps
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"This is the Micro Boston Bag pattern, a great way to use your scraps so you don't have to go shopping. Thankfully I found some interesting materials for this micro Boston bag pattern. It requires very little fabric, in fact, the pattern is only one page. I have used two different materials, oilcloth, and a scrap of vinyl for upholstery. This micro Boston bag measurements are Height 4″, Width is 4 1/2″ and Depth is 1 3/8″so it is large enough for some keys, cash, notes and a couple of cards. Hang it from your handbag or your belt."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Upcycled Baby Doll Clothes
- Fat Quarter Kid Apron Tutorial
- Sew Four Easy Bookmarks With A Free Pattern
- Origami Bag / Free Pattern With 4 Sizes
- Insulated Baby Bottle Cover Free Sewing Pattern
- Easy Summer Tunic Free Pattern
- Balloon Sleeve Puffy Top Sewing Tutorial
- Free Upcycled Baby Shoes Pattern
- Diy Reusable Makeup Remover Pads
- Diy Travel Toothbrush Roll Bag
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners