Round Bottom Drawstring Bucket Bag
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"How to make a round bottom drawstring bag. A cute bag with a drawstring string. The shape when closed with a string is cute. It is lined and has an inner pocket. [Bag material] Outer / lining: 25 cm long x 65 cm wide Round bottom (outer / lining): Circle with a diameter of 22 cm Tags: Decorate as you like. Interlining: Attached to the outer material Inner pocket: 22 cm long x 15 cm wide Tab: 8 cm long x 42 cm wide String: 2 pieces of 80 cm 2 wood beads"
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Learning how to sew a table runner isn't what's stopping you from making one. In fact, you've been eager to try this project for some… Continue reading: "Infinite Options Reversible Table Runner"
- Anne Pouch Tutorial
- Polka Dot DIY Zipper Pouch
- Twenty Minute Tote
- Cute Constellations Zippered Pouch Pattern
- Evening Bow Clutch Tutorial
- Soft Clutch Bag Pattern for your Collection: The Katherine Clutch
- Compact Crossbody Purse Pattern
- Easy Colorblock Clutch Tutorial
- 5 Minute Free Bag Pattern
- One Yard Dish Towel Tote Bag
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Sulky Wilderness Wonder Applique Kit
- Scrappy Stars
- Metal Frame Embroidered Bag Pattern
- Reading Glasses Case Using A Flex Frame
- Simple Sew Mug Warmer
- Diy Frankenstein Costume With A Free Pattern
- Diy Marshmello Fortnite Costume
- Diy Halloween Cape With Hood
- Halloween Finger Puppets
- Evergreen Wreath Quilt
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners