This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Small Crossbody Wallet
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"I'm happy to share this new simple project and free pattern for the Small Crossbody Wallet. It can be made using fabric, leather or vinyl and is suitable for intermediate sewists or advanced beginners. Skill Level: Advanced beginners to intermediate. Suits people who love to experiment with different techniques and approaches to sewing. The wallet is 7″ X 5.25″ X 1.5″ (18.7cm X 13cm X 3.8cm). This small crossbody wallet is big enough for a card holder and a large mobile phone."
Project TypeLearn a Technique
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Sewn byBoth Hand and Machine
Read NextTwenty Minute Tote
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 31 Easy Sew Bookmarks
- Make Pom Pom Pillows
- Mens Pajama Shorts With Pockets
- Krista West from Avlea Folk Embroidery
- 25+ Anna & Elsa Costume DIYs + Frozen Costume Patterns
- Common and Traditional Embroidery Stitches [Infographic]
- Simple Peplum Top
- How To Cut Pants Into Shorts
- Easy Diy Towel Poncho For Kids
- Drawn Thread Hem Stitch Finish Tutorial
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners