Christmas Pillow Slipcover
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Send a little Christmas spirit to your college student, or deployed service person this holiday with a fun Christmas Pillow Slipcover. You can easily make this with remnant fabric, so be sure to hit the bargain bins at your local craft store. You probably have the rest of the supplies on hand, but if not, they're easily acquired at your local craft or big box store. The best part? It's easily stored when it's no longer the holiday season!"
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Sewn byEither Hand or Machine
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Hanging Zipper Votive Holder
- Red-Nosed Reindeer Pajama Pattern
- 350+ Free Christmas Sewing Patterns
- Last Minute DIY Christmas Ornaments
- Color Me Christmas Stocking Pattern
- Friendly Little Mice Sewing Pattern
- Easy DIY Santa Bag Tutorial
- Christmas Table Runner Free Sewing Pattern
- Oh Starry Night Table Runner
- Felt Christmas Trees Decoration
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Pattern For A Baby Bib With Square Corners
- Coats & Clark
- Common Sewing Stitches You Need To Know
- Elastic Waist Linen Shorts Free Sewing Pattern
- Easy Diy Harvest Apron
- Diy Reusable Duster Cloths
- Learn Three Visible Mending Techniques
- Visible Mending: Sewing Guide
- MaryRose O'Donnell - Editorial Intern
- DIY Ruffled Burlap Table Runner
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners