15 Scrap Fabric Christmas Projects
Gather your Christmas fabric scraps and get sewing with this hand selection of festive makes!
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
If you can't wait for the holiday season to start, then you don't want to miss this collection of 15 Scrap Fabric Christmas Projects!
Designed for the sewist on a budget, this link love collection is filled with DIY Christmas projects that are designed to use up your fabric scraps.
Stop letting your fabric scraps pile up by creating one of these fun holiday projects that are perfect for making in advance. So, go ahead and gather all the Christmas fabric scraps you've been keeping and get ready to let them shine!
From scrappy and adorable ornaments to DIY wreaths, this list of holiday sewing projects has everything you need to decorate your home for Christmas.
Get ready to break out your favorite fabric scraps for these fun and festive sewing projects!
Sign Up For More Free Patterns >>>
15 Scrap Fabric Christmas Projects
Not only did we hand-select this wonderful list of ideas for using Christmas fabric and festive sewing projects for the holidays, but we are also featuring 15 incredible and creative designers!
So, when you click on the blog name, you'll be taken to the project on their blog. While you're there, be sure to explore and we're sure you'll find more projects you want to make. Whether it's for Christmas or a new project list for the start of the year, each of these designers has amazing sewing ideas you're going to love.
1. Polka Dot Chair - Melissa shows you how to turn small pieces of linen and wool into embroidery art with these purrfect embroidery hoop ornaments.
2. Cutesy Crafts - Jessica's deer and fox ornaments can be made using leftover felt, and are a charming way to add some woodland-inspired fun to your tree.
3. The Resourceful Mama - Kim's kid-friendly reindeer ornaments are great for using scrap burlap and are no-sew, so they're a fun project for your little ones.
4. Moms Eat Cold Food - Hannah shows you how to turn plaid fabric (like your hubby's old flannels) into simple Christmas bulbs.
5. Crafting a Rainbow - Looking for a way to use your brightly colored fabric scraps? GillianCrafts has some Scandinavian inspiration for you!
Don't miss any of our National Sewing Month posts! Celebrate with AllFreeSewing all throughout September. See the latest: National Sewing Month 2021
Quick and Easy Christmas Decor
6. On Sutton Place - Have some spare yarn in your fabric studio? Ann's got some festive pom pom inspiration for a holiday pillow.
7. H is for Handmade - Create some pretty wall art with this simple and scrappy Christmas tree project.
8. From Evija with Love - Evija shows you how to transform old curtains into an elegant wreath with this tutorial.
9. Sadie Seasongoods - Love cross-stitch? Sarah shows you how to combine thrifting, crafting, scrap yarn, and cross-stitch for this fun Christmas project!
10. Tea and a Sewing Machine - Anna's tutorial lets you combine scrap fabric with cinnamon sticks and cloves to get your home looking (and smelling) ready for Christmas.
Christmas sewing is such a fun, festive way to celebrate the season, that we’d hate for you to miss out! That’s why we’ve rounded up this comprehensive Christmas sewing guide. Find this page and more here: 350+ Free Christmas Sewing Patterns: A Complete Christmas Sewing Guide
Scrap Sewing Projects for the Holidays
11. Create Craft Love - Follow Jill's tutorial to turn tiny pieces of burlap into a gorgeous lighted garland.
12. Prima - Been saving up random bits of cotton fabric? Prima's team shows you how to create fun Santa sacks!
13. Gina Michele - Gina's adorable DIY stockings are made from upcycled sweaters, with a touch of embroidery.
14. Jennifer Jangles - Jennifer shows you how to get your sewing studio ready for Christmas with these quick decoration ideas.
15. Doodle Craft Blog - Do you have a drawer filled with spare buttons? Natalie shows you how to create a DIY button Christmas tree.
40+ Scrap Fabric Projects >>
What's your favorite holiday? Let us know below in the comments!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
- DIY "Ugly" Christmas Face Mask
- Scrappy Christmas Pot Holders
- Printable Christmas Baubles
- Christmas Bath Mitt Patterns
- Adorable Washcloth Snowman Christmas Ornament
- 350+ Free Christmas Sewing Patterns
- Friendly Little Mice Sewing Pattern
- Oh Starry Night Table Runner
- Holiday Glitter Shirt and Sweater Skirt Combo
- Easy Sew Pet Christmas Stockings
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 21 Free Fabric Belt Patterns
- Fake It With Fabric- How To Make An Easy Rope Bowl
- Sewing Supplies Organizer
- Cord Organizer Sewing Tutorial
- Easy Sew Plastic Bag Holder
- Simple Ornate Celestial Quilt Pattern
- Denim Halloween Hanging Pockets
- Diy Simple Scrunchy - A Simple Sewing Project
- Favorite Fast Four Patch Quilt Pattern For Beginners
- How To Sew Fabric Bows
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners