Hanging Zipper Votive Holder
Make an unexpected DIY Christmas ornament when you create a surprisingly stunning and easy-to-make Hanging Zipper Votive Holder.
Skip tradition for once and make something that looks chic and cute on your tree.
This homemade Christmas ornament is going to look great on your tree. These DIY votive holders would be a smart creation to make as a small gift, as well.
If you make several of these for your friends, you are pretty much guaranteed that you will be the only one giving away this zipper-filled idea.
This creatively unique DIY Christmas decoration can really be used all year long if you have somewhere in your home that could use some brightening.
- Coats All-purpose Zippers, 7", 3 zippers
- Dual Duty XP® general purpose, to match colors of wool balls
- Glass vase, 4" diameter round - 1
- Wool balls, 1/2", 3
- Wool ball, 1 1/2", 1
- Jump rings, 4
- Electric votive candle, 1
- Hand sewing needle
- Hot glue
- Unzip the 3 zippers.
- Glue the bottom ends of the zippers together at 120 degrees from each other (or equally spaced from each other) with the two ends slightly overlapping each other.
- Glue the top ends together overlapping them and aligning each with the opposing zipper side.
- Stitch a jump ring to the large wool ball and then hot glue it to the top of the zippers.
- Link each jump ring to each of the zipper pulls and then stitch each of the small wool balls to each jump ring.
Want more DIY Christmas ornament ideas? Check out Holly Jolly DIY Christmas Ornaments: 12 DIY Christmas Crafts.
Read NextThe Best Christmas Stocking Pattern