Fuzzy Fleece Infinity Scarf
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Are you looking for a quick and easy gift to make that almost anyone would love? You’ve found it with this scarf! Have the fabric cut to 2/3 yard in the store, and there isn’t even any cutting involved at home. This can be made from any of the cute fleece fur fabrics available now, and doesn’t require any other materials except thread. This makes a soft, luxurious scarf that’s comfortable to wear and fun to sew!"
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Padded Laptop Bag
- Mini Star Quilt Inspired By Old English Tiles
- Watercolor Rainbow Pillow
- Designer Purse Charm
- Scrapbusting DIY Bobbins
- Valentine Heart Pillow
- Sewing Machine Cover Pattern + Tutorial
- Autumn from It's Always Autumn
- Sewing With Flannel: Tips You Need To Know
- How To Make A Sherpa Fleece And Flannel Blanket
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners