Scandinavian Star Ornament
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Scandinavian Star Christmas Ornaments are one of the easiest DIY ornament to make, you don't need to sew. From your scrap fabrics you can make several and decorate your home during holiday season. Some of the fabric ornaments I use on my curtains or next to the stockings. So my Christmas decoration look more cozy. I use in the tutorial fabric glue, but it is not really necessary. Without glue it can stay still. For 2 of the ornament it took just 7 mins to make. "
NotesPlease follow the tutorial for the instructions.
Hope you enjoy your project.
Project TypeLearn a Technique
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Sewn byEither Hand or Machine
- Fabric glue (optional)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
You might think you need years of sewing experience in order to make your own clothes, however this Comfortably Bold Shirt Refashion… Continue reading: "Comfortably Bold Shirt Refashion Pattern"
- Friendly Little Mice Sewing Pattern
- White Sparkles Holiday Face Mask DIY
- Wrapping Paper Organizer
- Easy Snowflake Coasters To Sew Free Template
- Lace Angels
- Scrappy Patchwork Gift Bag
- Adorable Washcloth Snowman Christmas Ornament
- DIY "Ugly" Christmas Face Mask
- Felt Christmas Trees Decoration
- Easy Snowflake Coasters to Sew
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Kids Farmhouse Apron Sewing Tutorial
- Barbie Tulle Dress Tutorial
- Diy Hobbyhorse/ Stick Horse
- Come Together Purse Lining & Mini Bags
- How To Sew A Zipper Pouch
- Basket Quilt Block
- Hourglass Quilt Block
- Easy Cloth Tortilla Warmer
- Flannel Fabric Face Mask Tutorial [Printable Templates]
- Embroidered Heart Decoration
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners